Terms of Service
This website is operated by mooyocart.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to mooyocart.com mooyocart.com offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
– The Site is not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any personal information.
– We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. mooyocart makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and mooyocart shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use.
5. mooyocart INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
6. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ON SITE
We have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our Site, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions by our independent contributors.
About our Contributors
mooyocart seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the Site. mooyocart does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand that we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. mooyocart is also not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as an expert, are not employees of mooyocart or its affiliates, and mooyocart cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the Site.
Please do not rely on Site content, including User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and mooyocart shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice.
7. PROHIBITED USES OF THE SITE
– In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
– For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate mooyocart, a mooyocart employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
– To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm mooyocart or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
– Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us: Support@mooyocart.com
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.